If you subscribed via our Android mobile app, you must cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store.
In order to cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
1. Launch the Play Store app on your Android device.
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap on Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription.
6. Follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you cancel your Google Play subscription online without an Android device by following these steps:
- Log in to Google
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and click Manage
- Click Cancel Subscription
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you've purchased a subscription for is removed (discontinued completely) from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Note that if you follow these steps and only see options to resubscribe, that means that you had already canceled your subscription.